Donations are always needed at Lee County Domestic Animal Service! They help us to provide additional lifesaving services and community outreach. All donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made by:
1) Making a credit card donation online:
2) Mailing a check to: Animal Care Trust Fund, 5600 Banner Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33912
3) Donating supplies from our Amazon Wishlist. Click below to view the list and order online.
4) Drop off donations at the shelter. In addition to the Amazon Wishlist the following items are always needed:
Cat Food (Dry and Canned)
Dog Food (Dry and Canned)
Cat Litter (Clay and Scoopable)
13 and 55 Gallon Trash Bags
Towels, Blankets, Comforters, Pillow Cases, Sheets
Dawn Dish Detergent
Airwick Lavender Scented Oil Refills (cat rooms)
More information about the Trust
The Animal Care Trust Fund was established in 2002 to assist homeless, abused and neglected animals. The Trust provides funds for direct assistance and programs to improve animal care and welfare.
Some of the programs the fund was established to assist include:
- Spay/neuter programs for low income and disadvantaged pet owners
- Assistance in the care and placement of abused and neglected animals in the care of Lee County Animal Services
- Permanent microchip identification programs for animals
- Disaster preparedness for animals
- Early-age spay/neuter education
- Animal adoptions
- Basic veterinary medical assistance for pets of owners receiving public assistance
Donations of any amount are welcome. All donations are tax-deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Code Section 170-c (1). All funds are reserved by the Trust exclusively for the needs of the animals in our community. If you wish to designate your gift for a specific purpose, please let us know when you make your donation. For more information, please contact Ria Brown at 239-533-9202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.